We're always on the lookout for good people. If you think you'd be a great addition to our team but don't quite fit into the roles listed, send us your CV and we will be in-touch.
Customer Experience Associate
We're looking for a creative in mind and talented UI/UX Designer (Lead) to design visual interfaces for website or application and lead our creative designers. The ideal candidate should have knowledge on ThemeForest template design. Read through the whole job description and apply if you meet the requirements.
Salary: £18,000 + Bonus
- Designing the PSD template and make it finalized.
- Design the interface for website, web apps or graphics element.
- Assist the creative designers team and collaborate with them to deliver design.
- Help developer to control the quality of template/products.
- Bring new design ideas, concept & features.
- Have to 'think outside of the box' and eager to learn new things.
- Research on the UX and apply on Design, also up-to-date with the latest UI trends.
- Clear knowledge of UX and it's process.
- Deep understanding of responsive web design.
- Clear knowledge visual design with typographic hierarchy, visual hierarchy, color concepts.
- Experts in Photoshop, Illustrator with other graphics design software.
Experience And Education Qualifications
- At-least 2 years experience in UI/UX Design
- Must have experience in ThemeForest based design.
- We always care about the person and his/her skills, so any academic achievement always relax for experienced and skilled candidate.
Application Last Date - 10 Jun, 2020
Find out more about BCB Market™
We believe legal compliance is key to growing digital finance. Have a read through our policies for an overview of how we keep our customers assets secure.learn more